Should you launch a holiday promotion for your small business?
For many small businesses, a holiday promotion is a substantial part of yearly revenue. Everyone loves a sale, and people are ready to spend money on gifts for their friends, family, and yes, themselves. Whether you sell a product or a service, launching a holiday promotion can be a great idea for your bottom line.
Don’t have a holiday season promotion launched yet for your small business? It’s not too late. There are still plenty of opportunities:
1. Black Friday. (Friday, November 26) This is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. In 2020, US consumers spent $188 billion, and this number is expected to rise in 2021. While many consumers flock to large retailers, taking advantage of the built-in hype of Black Friday can help you pull in some sales.
2. Small Business Saturday. (Saturday, November 27) People are increasingly wanting to support small businesses. In fact, last year consumers shelled out over $20 billion to small businesses on Small Business Saturday.
3. Cyber Monday. (Monday, November 29) This day has received a lot of hype, especially in recent years as shoppers continue to trend toward online purchases.
4. Flash Sale. (Whenever you want!) There are no rules that specify when your business can host its own sale. Post your own 24-hour flash sale to reward the community that keeps a close eye on your business.
5. Post-Holiday Sale. Just because the holiday is over, doesn’t mean sales go away. People are often still hyped from the holidays and ready to snag a gift for themselves.
Taking advantage of the built-in hype around holiday season sales can be a great way to get more attention on your small business. Whatever you do, having a solid marketing campaign strategy in place can make all the difference.
Speaking of holiday promotions 😏… have you heard about our 55% OFF strategy sessions sale? Set up a short, FREE discovery call to discuss your business and social media marketing needs. If it feels like a good fit, sign up for 6 months of social media management, and receive 55% OFF your initial strategy session.
We look forward to hearing from you!
It’s a sticky trap to fall into… the race of getting as many followers as possible. But, what good is it to have a million followers if none of them truly care about you or your brand?
Remember, these are real people behind the numbers. Build a community instead of harvesting followers. Hold two-way conversations instead of plugging your ears on top of your soapbox. Provide value with your content instead of trying to sell, sell, sell. It’s a slower grind, but building those deeper connections will give you a more dedicated audience.
Put yourself in the shoes of the audience. Think about what draws you to follow the businesses, brands, and personalities on social media. Take note of what they’re doing right, and incorporate elements into your own strategy.
If you need help building your audience on social media, we are ALWAYS here to help!
Connect and check out the new content on our channels!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
The new year will be here before you know it. 😱 Have you set up your 2022 social media strategy?
Every business is different. Yours deserves a comprehensive strategy aimed at achieving your specific goals. We can help!
With your goals in mind, our team can help custom-design the perfect plan for your business to improve its social media marketing strategy. Is it right for you?
Set up a no-obligation (seriously) discovery call to find out if we are a good fit!
Brand Family Content Spotlight
We’re inspired every day by the incredible businesses in our brand family. Let’s shine a light on a few of them!
Today’s spotlight content comes from @bluetidecreative, @newdirectionscle, @comm_wyim, and @qcfoodtruckevents.
4 Tips for Reaching New Customers with Your Instagram Shop [Infographic]
“Instagram Shops, which the platform has been developing throughout the year, offer significant opportunity to reach engaged, active browsers, on the platform that they’re already using. And if you have an Instagram Shop set-up, Instagram recently provided some quick pointers to help you maximize your efforts.”
(via Social Media Today)
TikTok usage surpassed Instagram this year among kids aged 12 to 17, Forrester survey says
“This year, 63% of Americans between the ages of 12 and 17 used TikTok on a weekly basis, compared with 57% for Instagram, Forrester wrote in a blog post on Thursday, citing data from a survey the research firm conducted. In 2020, Instagram led that demographic, with 61% of kids on the platform, while TikTok had 50%.”