Setting yourself up for a successful 2022
Ready to set yourself up for a successful 2022? New year’s resolutions. Yearly business objectives. Sales targets. Whatever you call them, ’tis the season to be setting them. It’s a new year, and many people see it as a chance to reevaluate and reset.
Here’s how to set yourself up for a successful 2022:
• Be ambitious, but realistic. Go ahead and set goals that are ambitious, but make them attainable. If you haven’t even started your new business yet, don’t expect a billion-dollar valuation by year’s end.
• Try to avoid arbitrary goals. We get it, everyone wants a million social media followers, but what does that really mean? If you’re looking to hit a benchmark with vanity metrics, make sure that you’re doing it for the right reasons. Sure, a million followers may be a bragging point at your next get-together, but is that really important if your audience doesn’t care about what you have to say?
• What does success look like in the big picture? Whether it’s to make your side hustle your main gig or to hire a team of employees, it’s good to have an idea of what a successful 2022 would look like to you.
• Define your “why.” Why is it important for you to reach this goal? It may be for financial freedom, or perhaps to fulfill a dream of escaping the 9-5. Whatever it is, it’s crucial to define your “why.” When things get difficult this year—and, they will—remembering why you’re on this mission will help you power through.
• Outline your roadmap. What smaller goals can you set along the way to help you achieve the bigger picture? Looking at the entire year can feel unattainable. Set tangible quarterly, monthly, or even weekly goals to help you stay motivated and on pace for a successful 2022.
• Be flexible. Don’t be afraid or too stubborn to pivot along the way. You may learn things throughout the year that affects or even completely changes your goals. This is not only acceptable, it’s encouraged.
Setting goals for a successful 2022 requires a comprehensive strategy. When it comes to social media, we’ve got that covered. We want to help you tell your story and grow your presence so you can focus on your business. Set up a short, FREE discovery call to discuss your business and social media marketing needs.
Happy New Year!
Ads are often skipped, ignored, and overlooked. It’s impressive when an ad campaign is not only memorable, but also becomes content that an audience enjoys and shares.
Here are a few of our favorite ad campaigns of 2021. What are you favorites?
Thank you all for being a part of the Gritty community. Your grit truly inspires us. To show our gratitude, we’re giving away a copy of Gary Vaynerchuk’s new book “Twelve and a Half” to one lucky, random subscriber.
The randomly selected winner of this giveaway is Liz W. (email@example.com)! To claim your gift, please contact us here by January 15, 2022.
Wishing you all a successful 2022!
Set yourself up for a successful 2022 by building a solid social media strategy for your business.
You deserve a comprehensive strategy aimed at achieving your specific goals. We can help!
With your goals in mind, our team can help custom-design the perfect plan for your business to improve its social media marketing strategy. Is it right for you?
Set up a no-obligation (seriously) discovery call to find out if we are a good fit!
“In the early 2000’s, text messaging was the thing, with youngsters regularly finding new ways to get creative with 180 characters, before mobile connectivity added a whole new element, and has completely altered the way we communicate and engage ever since.”
(via Social Media Today)
“Twitter has published a new 2022 planning guide to assist in your tweet strategy, which includes a range of templates, tips and prompts to get you thinking about how to maximize your tweet approach over the next year.”
(via Social Media Today)