7 crucial social media strategy tips for 2022.
How’s your social media strategy looking for the new year — really? Could you use a few social media strategy tips? If you’re like most businesses, you’re wingin’ it hoping for the best. The issue with this “strategy” is that it almost always leaves you scrambling and doesn’t usually move the needle toward any specific objective. It’s the perfect time to reevaluate your social media strategy and adjust for the new year. Here are 7 social media strategy tips you must include for 2022:
1. Get specific about your goals. This is a good opportunity to ask yourself what goals really matter for the new year. Remember that sales-only goals are nearly ineffective on social media.
2. Reevaluate your target audience. Let’s be honest… your audience isn’t everyone. Even if you think you know who your audience is, your analytics may suggest otherwise. Check out the analytic tools within each platform to see who actually follows and engages.
3. Analyze everything. If we could only give you one social media strategy tip, this may be it… Analyze EVERYTHING. What content of yours has performed well historically? What are competitors doing better than you on social media? Truly dig deep and analyze what’s working to build a better strategy for the future.
4. Define a content schedule. Consistency is key to building a presence online. It’s okay to switch things up once in a while, but setting a schedule with your goal in mind is good for both you and your audience.
5. Plan ahead, but with flexibility. Don’t just whip up today’s post, get ahead a few weeks or months with content that will certainly still be relevant. Leave room for flexibility, but working ahead in batches will save you a TON of time, and save you from scrambling for a last-minute post.
6. Get real with your audience. Content has taken a huge shift toward authenticity. Many people are skipping content immediately if it doesn’t feel personal. Quality standards are still valid, but give your audience that personal connection they want by documenting the “real” moments of your business.
7. Choose the right platforms. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to be active on every platform. If the platform makes sense and you have the resources, go for it. But, it’s most important to triple down your resources where your audience truly lives.
Diving into these social media strategy tips not really your thing? Building a strategy can feel like a daunting, never-ending process — in a way, it is. This is where we thrive, and we want to help you with 55% OFF for your business strategy into the new year. Set up a short, FREE discovery call to discuss your business and social media marketing needs. If it feels like a good fit, sign up for 6 months of social media management, and receive 55% OFF your initial strategy session. Hurry, this deal expires on 12/31/21!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ego is the tripwire of potential. If the most recent trends of social media and business have taught us anything, it’s that authenticity and mission are everything.
Shed the ego — they’ll see through it anyway. Own your mistakes just as often as (if not more than) your successes. Share your story. Be real with your audience.
Don’t let another year pass without building a solid social media strategy for your business.
You deserve a comprehensive strategy aimed at achieving your specific goals. We can help!
With your goals in mind, our team can help custom-design the perfect plan for your business to improve its social media marketing strategy. Is it right for you?
Set up a no-obligation (seriously) discovery call to find out if we are a good fit!
Brand Family Content Spotlight
🎉 We are thrilled that we get to work with such amazing businesses and nonprofits every day.
Let’s shine a light on a few of them in this week’s Brand Family Spotlight!
Today’s spotlight content comes from Advent Coworking, New Directions, Blue Tide Creative, & Crossroads Health!
We are always welcoming businesses with open arms into our brand family and would love to have you join us. Give us a shout any time!
“Seeking gift inspiration for the young hipsters in your life? This could help – TikTok has today published a listing of some of the most popular products on the platform over the last year, which were featured in various #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt trends.”
(via Social Media Today)
Twitter said in a regulatory filing on Friday that ‘to drive increased accountability, speed, and operational efficiency,’ the company is establishing general manager positions, and those executives ‘will lead all core teams across engineering, product management, design, and research.'”